NOTE: For instructions on how to initiate the integration from within Buildium, please click here for the self-service signup steps.
Overview: The Buildium and Property Meld integration resolves the issue of double entry in both applications. This article will explain what information is moved between Property Meld and Buildium and vice versa.
Property Meld to Buildium
Below is the information that will currently sync from Property Meld to Buildium with an active integration. A Task is not generated in Buildium and all maintenance should be coordinated inside Property Meld.
Invoices → Bills
Invoice PDF → Files
Expenditures → Bills
Expenditure PDF → Files
- The export of invoices and expenditures as bills will trigger when they are marked Approved in Property Meld.
- Invoices and Expenditures with a $0 line item will not sync over to Buildium.
Buildium to Property Meld
Below is the information that will sync from Buildium to Property Meld. The sync schedule is approximately every 4 hours after the information has been entered into Buildium.
- Associations do not currently sync over to Property Meld.
- Units/Properties are not automatically deactivated in Property Meld when they are deleted/deactivated in Buildium. You will have to manually deactivate your Units in Property Meld.
- Deactivating Units/Properties in Property Meld will not deactivate them in Buildium.
- Deactivated Units do not add to your Unit count for billing purposes.
- Owners require a valid email address and a first and last name in Buildium to export over to Property Meld.
Properties → Properties
Units → Units
Owners → Owners
Vendors → Vendors
Tenants → Tenants
- The customer provided vendor category(s) during integration setup will sync all vendors listed under those category(s). If you do not want specific vendors within the provided vendor category(s), you would need to remove them from the category.
- All future vendors added to the provided vendor categories in Buildium will sync over to Property Meld.
- If new vendor categories are added after the integration is enabled, customer will need to reach out to Support.
- Vendors will be automatically invited as soon as they export over to Property Meld.