Released: July 6, 2022
- AppFolio resident first or last names longer than 50 characters are now truncated upon import.
- Importing a vendor from the Sync page now immediately invites them.
- The AppFolio integration will no longer attempt to import residents missing a first or last name.
- Vendors can now be deleted without errors when they have open estimates.
Released: July 13, 2022
- Training videos can now be opened full-screen again.
- Vendors without a company name from AppFolio will display Vendor's first and last name on vendor details page when linked.
Released: July 20, 2022
- AppFolio work orders can't be set to "Assigned" without an assignee, so if a meld pending acceptance from an unlinked vendor exports to AppFolio, we'll set the work order to "Waiting."
Released: July 22, 2022
- Area code 948 is now accepted for phone numbers throughout the application.
Released: July 25, 2022
- Melds exported to AppFolio now attach to the unit and resident, not just the property.
- AppFolio residents with future move-ins should not import until their move-in date.
- AppFolio residents with move-out in the past (status "Past") should no longer import.
Released: July 27, 2022
- Added a Maintenance Notes field to properties, which also displays on the manager meld detail view. Currently this field can only populate from the AppFolio integration, and is not visible to vendors, but this feature will be expanded.
Released: July 29, 2022
- The Property Groups list now sorts by name.
- The list of units on the property detail page should be sorted more sensibly (primarily by unit number).
- Estimates created on resident-requested melds now display the manager as estimate Creator, and notifications of the new estimate go out to managers as intended.
- Adds a notification email for Owner Hub users when a new service is created.