NOTE: This article applies to customers interested in setting up an integration between Property Meld and AppFolio.
How to set up the Appfolio Integration (Stack)
- While logged into your database, click Add Functionality in the top right-hand corner and select Integrations.
- Click Get AppFolio Stack™ Premium.
- Enter your name as an Authorized Signer, and click Activate AppFolio Stack™ Premium. (Only President or System Administrator users are able to activate this service).
This will enable AppFolio Stack™ for your database and you are ready to sign up for the Property Meld Integration.
- In AppFolio, click your name in the top right-hand corner. Then, select General Settings from the dropdown menu.
- From General Settings click Manage AppFolio Stack™ Integrations.
- Scroll down to Property Meld, click the drop-down arrow, and select Manage Connection.
- Click Setup Connection in the Connection Settings block. Select whether to enroll all properties, specific Property Groups, or individual properties to Property Meld. Then click Save.
- Tick the boxes indicating that an agreement exists with Property Meld and the terms of agreement have been reviewed and approved for this connection. Click Enable Connection. Once this is done your request will be sent over to us and we will be able to complete the setup.
After you have completed the above steps, our Customer Support Team will send you an email asking a few questions. Please respond accordingly.