White Labeling enables you, as a property manager, to promote your company’s branding to your owners and tenants.
NOTE: The recommended pixel size/dimensions for logos is 120px x 120px.
Setup White Labeling
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to login to Property Meld and click the Gear Icon.
2. Click Account Settings.
3. Click the White Labeling tab.
4. Click Update Logo. You will be prompted to upload a logo from your files.
Note: The recommended pixel size/dimensions for logos is 120px by 120px.
5. Click Save.
6. Click the Toggle button to enable your White Labeling settings.
7. Click Activate.
8. That's it! Your White Label settings are activated.