Here's what we'll cover:
- What is PropertyCare+?
- How Does it Work?
- What Will My Owners See?
- Let's Get Started!
What is PropertyCare+?
PropertyCare+ is a feature that enables you, as a property manager, to promote additional services to your property owners within Owner Hub. Your owners will be able to view your company’s service offerings within Owner Hub, and opt-in to the additional Services they would like completed on their properties. Want to get started? See, Let's Get Started!
How Does it Work?
You'll be able to create services with specified descriptions, prices, priorities, and frequencies. Created services will be visible to owners that are registered with the Property Meld Owner Hub where the owner will be able to opt-in. As the property manager, you'll be able to view any opted-in owners within the service detail page. This will allow you to offer preventative maintenance measures to your owners to prevent the expensive repair costs if something were to break. After the owner opts in, you can create a recurring Meld that will automatically generate the Meld for the properties at the appropriate time. For how to create a recurring meld, please see How to Create and Delete a Recurring Meld.
What Will My Owners' See?
When a new service is added, it will appear to the owner in the Owner Hub. No notification is sent when new services are added. To view PropertyCare+ from your owners perspective, please view PropertyCare+ Owner.
Note: In order for owners to view services, they must have Owner Hub access. Please refer to Changing Owner Notification Access Levels for instructions on how to invite your owners to the Property Meld Owner Hub.
Let's Get Started!
The following tutorial demonstrates how to create a new service, edit and delete an existing service, and how to remove Owners from an existing service.
Here's an interactive tutorial
Create a New Service
1. The first step is to login to Property Meld and click Melds.
2. Click PropertyCare+.
3. Next you will choose to Create a New Service or Use Template.
4. Select Use Template to choose from a list of preset services to customize.
5. For this tutorial, we will Create A New Service.
6. Type a Service Title here.
7. Type a Service Description here.
8. Select Service Severity.
9. Type a Service Price.
10. Select the Service Frequency.
11. Note: Your service will remain unpublished. Owners won't see it until you're ready to publish, but your team can keep editing.
12. Click Create Service.
13. When the Service is successfully created, you will be taken to the service details page.
14. Here you can view any owners who have chosen to opt into their services.
15. When ready to offer a service, click Publish.
16. You will be prompted to choose whether you would like to publish now or at a later time.
17. Click Publish.
18. Your service is now ready to use!
Editing an Existing Service
1. To edit an existing service, click See Details.
2. Click Edit.
3. Make any necessary changes, then click Update Service.
Deleting an Existing Service
1. To delete an existing service, navigate to the PropertyCare+ section under the Melds Tab and click See Details.
2. Click Delete.
3. Click Delete in the confirmation window.
Removing an Owner from an Existing Service
1. To remove owners from an existing service, navigate to the PropertyCare+ section under the Melds Tab and click See Details.
2. Click Remove next to the Owner's name.
3. Click Remove in the confirmation window.
4. A confirmation of success will appear at the top of your screen.