Released: November 5, 2021
- A summary of errors was added to the top of the AppFolio Sync error report email.
- A notification was added to the AppFolio Sync for when the flag is enabled but no reports were received when they were expected.
Released: November 9, 2021
- Back end: A minor SMS bug was fixed that was affecting incoming messages.
- The "reminder to confirm your account" section that ended all notifications to invited owners was removed from the initial invite email, since much of its content was already in that email.
Released: November 18, 2021
- The Chats/Meld dashboard metric now includes chats from all user types: vendors, residents, and owners, not just managers.
Released: November 19, 2021
- Stops Rent Manager from syncing units to an inactive Property Meld property
- In beta: AppFolio-synced accounts now have filters on the Properties list for objects linked/unlinked to AppFolio and active/inactive in AppFolio.
Released: November 24, 2021
- Back end bug fix: if an owner has an outstanding approval request but is removed from the property, the link in the approval request email will take them to an "access denied" page when they don't have hub access, and no error will be logged. If they have hub access, they'll be taken to the owner hub but the approval will not show there.