Released: October 1, 2021
- Editing owners who are invited to hub now gives a more helpful error: editing is prohibited and the user is instructed to cancel the hub invite before editing.
- More visual space was provided above and below the new dashboard metrics, to segment the page better. Additionally, metrics without sufficient data appear more neutral, with gray colors and dashes indicating missing or neutral data.
Released: October 7, 2021
- The names of saved filters on the dashboard now load before their associated counts. This means larger accounts can click saved filters and enter their workflow without waiting for the counts to load each time. This should alleviate some pain associated with the slow dashboard.
- Bug fix in which owners with other users under the same registered email were unable to bulk download files in the owner hub.
- First step in upgrading Elasticsearch, which powers most searches around the app. Search results may differ slightly, but the main functionality should not change.
- Back end bug fix for Rent Manager imports of units without addresses.
- Owners added to properties within Rent Manager, Propertyware or AppFolio are now added to the property's open melds upon sync. Closed melds retain their owner list for historical reference.
Released: October 12, 2021
- Managers can now filter melds by Updated Date.
Released: October 13, 2021
- From the reporting page, managers can bulk download the files for invoices and expenditures into a ZIP folder. They can select a date range for when the invoice or expenditure was added to Property Meld. The downloaded ZIP folder will populate all invoices and expenditures within the following statuses: approved, billed, and paid.
Released: October 18, 2021
- All-Time Tenant Satisfaction is a new metric on the dashboard, which replaces the Overall Tenant Rating piece of the dashboard.
- A new metric was added to the dashboard for Average Chat Messages per Meld.
- A new dashboard metric was added for average melds older than 14 days.
Released: October 21, 2021
- The dashboard metric Average Melds Older Than 14 Days was updated to consider “could not complete” statuses as closed. The help info for a couple of metrics was also updated to read “between days 31 and 60” rather than “between days 30 and 60”.
- Bulk deleting owners now retains their data on the back end, as single deletion does. This means owner interactions on melds such as chats, approvals, and files shares are preserved when the owner is bulk deleted. Additionally, deleting owners (single or bulk) now removes them from all Contacts tabs on melds.
- When a manager is deleted, the Creator field on their melds will now retain their name, rather than reporting "Nameless User".
Released: October 25, 2021
- Managers can now remove owner phone numbers; previously when this was attempted, the Edit Owner form failed to save the update.
Released: October 28, 2021
- Back-end bug fix related to processing inbound messages when users reply to Meld emails.