If you would like specific users to be able to manage certain Properties, you can assign them to as many Property Groups as needed. For more information regarding Property Groups, check out Understanding and Using Property Groups.
NOTE: Once Property Groups are created, users will only be able to see information related to the properties in the property groups they're assigned to. This includes properties, units, Melds, tenant ratings, invoices, and expenditures.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to open Property Meld and click the Gear Icon.
2. Click User Management.
3. Click the Actions Gear Icon.
4. Click Manage property groups.
5. To add a Property Group, click the Plus Icon.
6. To remove a Property Group, click the Minus Icon.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. Note: Property Groups on the left are available to be assigned to the User while those on the right are already assigned.
9. Once Property Groups are created, Users are only able to see information related to the properties in the Property Groups they are assigned to. This includes Properties, Units, Melds, Tenant Ratings, Invoices, and Expenditures.