Released: August 3, 2021
- Previously, when a meld was created with resident presence required but the resident hadn't registered, the meld would not detect when the resident registers, so vendors would not be able to schedule with them. Now the meld updates its contacts when the resident registers, allowing their participation in scheduling.
- There was a bug in the frontend UI where a vendor could navigate to the invoice upload screen by typing in the URL for invoice uploading. This fix directs them to a screen that informs them that the Meld is still in an open status and that invoices can not be uploaded yet.
Released: August 17, 2021
- When Bill Portfolio is specified in Propertyware integration settings, invoices and expenditures display that portfolio when they become bills in Propertyware. Previously, they also always displayed the building and unit from the work order, which may not exist under the specified portfolio. Now, when Bill Portfolio is specified, the building and unit fields on the bill are empty.
- Vendors can now receive a text message when residents change their availability before the meld is scheduled. This setting will default On for all vendors with SMS enabled. Sending this notification for scheduled melds as well can be a follow-up enhancement.
Released: August 18, 2021
- Vendors can now receive a text message when residents click "request more availability" on the scheduling screen. This setting will default On for all vendors with SMS enabled.
- A bug was discovered that prohibited expenditures from being sent to Propertyware. This has been resolved
Released: August 19, 2021
- Property groups briefly disappeared from the meld detail Info tab; they're back.
Released: August 25, 2021