Mapping Between Meld and Rent Manager Categories - Rent Manager (11/1)
- Customers with a Rent Manager integration are now able to select which Rent Manager categories they'd like their Property Meld Categories to correspond with.
- Mapping is optional. the default for any unmapped category is still the default "Maintenance" category in Rent Manager.
- Category Mapping settings are located beneath the other mapping settings (Meld Statuses, Meld Priorities) within Rent Manager Integration Settings.
- Refer to How to Map Status, Priorities and Categories - Rent Manager for details.
Custom Markup/Discount - Propertyware (10/31)
- Customers with a Propertyware integration now have the ability to set a custom "default markup" for individual Vendors within Propertyware.
- This is achieved by creating a new Custom Field for each Vendor. Refer to Applying Custom Markup/Discount for Vendors (Propertyware) for instructions.
Updated Tenant Meld Request Process (10/18)
- The steps required to take by a Tenant to submit a Meld, as well as the form itself have been refined.
- Tenants are now required to select a minimum of 3-5 appointment windows if "Yes, I need to be present" is selected.
- Refer to How to Submit a Maintenance (Meld) Request for additional screenshots and information.
Meld Completed Notification (10/7)
- Completion Notes added to a Meld are now included in the 'Meld Completed' email notification.
- Refer to What's New or Updated - September 2019 - Manager and Vendor Email Notifications for additional information on the recently restructured email notifications.
(Role) Comment for Email Notifications (10/2)
- (Manager), (Owner), and (Vendor) designations have been added to the subject and body of comment (Meld Chat) email notifications.