NOTE: This article only applies to customers with an active integration between Property Meld and Propertyware Enterprise. In order to set this up the user must be a Propertyware Admin.
*Different Organizations in Propertyware will only connect to different Markets in Property Meld.
The Propertyware integration requires configuration of specific API Users for customers with Enterprise Propertyware systems and one or more Organizations. If you do not have an Enterprise Propertyware system, please refer to Setup API User as the below steps will not result in a successful integration for non-Enterprise customers.
From within your Propertyware account (Admin Users Only):
1. Navigate to the Master Organization [EX: Mangement Company (Master)]
2. Create a new User and grant access to all Organizations (Location Access) that will be integrated with Property Meld (Admin Profile).
3. Use First Name "Property", Last Name "Meld" with email: email@example.com
4. Navigate to the proper Organization in the drop down
5. For new org additions - Select Edit and Enter NEW password. (TIP: use same password as Master Org)
**This only needs to happen once - not each time you add a new organization. Remember the password for each org.
6. Confirm email looks as follows: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
7. Navigate to Property Meld Market that you want to connect that Propertyware Organization. Each market will need this same process.
8. Click on the gear in the top right hand corner and select Integrations
9. Select Propertyware
10. Select Configure and copy and paste email address for that specfic org/market and enter the changed password and Save
11. Select Enable.
12. You can select your settings in addition like below or reach out to Support for any additional questions:
Notify Property Meld, the initial synchronization task will begin (taking approximately 4 hours to complete).
For more information on the Propertyware Integration take a look here: What's in the Propertyware Inegration?