Released: August 1, 2023
- Previously, users were restricted from submitting invoices if they uploaded their own file and entered a total of $0. However, line item (Meld-generated) invoices with a total of $0 were always permitted. We have now extended the allowance for $0 invoice submissions to cover all types of invoice submissions.
- Property-level melds are now included in Meld list when filtering by property group.
- Public API users can now see the line items associated with an invoice through the API.
Released: August 11, 2023
- Management agents can no longer see property-level melds in other property groups.
Released: August 23, 2023
Coordinator ( New Feature Addition )
- We've just introduced a new "Coordinator" feature in Meld. This feature allows coordinators to focus solely on melds within their assigned bucket, while also enabling other users to keep tabs on a coordinator's workload.
- Users can filter melds by coordinator.
Released: August 25, 2023
Re-inviteon invited Appfolio users no longer causes a crash.
Released: August 30, 2023
Property-Level Melds ( New Feature Addition )
- Users can now create melds on Properties.
Coordinator ( New Feature Update )
- Now Melds contain activity logs around all Coordinator related events including Assignment, Re--assignment, and Un-assignment.