The purpose of this tutorial is to briefly demonstrate the Property Meld experience from a Vendor's point of view. All slides from the tutorial are also included for reference.
Check out this interactive tutorial!
1. Once logged into Property Meld, Vendors will have the ability to navigate between Incoming Requests, Melds, Invoices, and Estimates.
2. If using Property Meld with multiple property management companies, the company dropdown menu allows Vendors to navigate between them.
3. New Melds will show under Incoming Requests. Click Accept to schedule the Meld.
4. Click Accept in the confirmation window.
5. If the Resident's presence is required for the Meld, they will have already selected at least 5 desired appointment windows.
6. Vendors may select from the Resident availability or click Select your availability to send their available appointment windows to the Resident to choose from.
7. Click the Appointment window dropdown to select the desired appointment window length.
8. Click within the scheduling table to select all desired appointment windows.
9. Click Schedule to submit availability to the Resident to choose from.
10. Click Melds to filter, check status, or take action on accepted Melds.
For more information on the different Meld Statuses, please see What do the Different Meld Statuses Mean?
11. To filter for specific types of Melds, click FILTER.
12. Select the filter criteria and click Apply Filters to easily view all Melds with a certain Priority Level, Meld Tag, Meld Status, or Scheduled Date.
13. Use the SORT BY feature to keep track of scheduled Melds or their current status.
14. To chat directly with the Resident or Property Manager, select the desired Meld. The Chat feature is an important tool used to communicate with Property Managers and Residents throughout the process of a Meld.
15. Click the Chat tab.
16. Click the recipient dropdown menu to select the desired recipients. It is highly recommended to select this first to ensure the message goes only to the intended users.
17. Click the message field and type the desired message.
18. Click Send Message to.
19. The message will be sent directly to each recipient, and also appear under the Chat tab of the Meld.
20. The Vendor will receive a direct notification when a chat is sent back, and the message will also be visible under the Chat tab.
21. When work has been completed, navigate to the desired Meld and click FINISH MELD.
22. Click the clock and calendar icons to select when the work was completed.
23. Check Yes.
Please note the additional options if unable to complete the Meld.
24. Type any optional Completion notes and click Save.
25. Once the Meld is completed, a Vendor will be prompted to create an Invoice. Click Create Invoice to create right away, or click Cancel to create or upload later.
26. If a Vendor needs to create an Invoice at a later time, they may search or filter for the desired Meld and click the Create Invoice button on the Meld.
NOTE: To access all completed Melds quickly, click Melds and then click Inactive.
27. The Vendor will be prompted to manually create an invoice by entering line items or to upload a file from their device and enter a total.
28. For this tutorial, click Create Invoice.
29. Enter the Description, Quantity, and Price for each line item, type any optional notes, and then click Save and Submit.
30. Click Submit in the confirmation window to send the invoice to the Property Manager for review and approval. Please note, a Vendor may edit the Invoice until it has been paid.
31. Click Invoices to view or filter for Invoices. Please note, once an Invoice has been placed in an "Approved" status, the property management company will handle payment.
For more information on Invoice statuses, please see: Invoice Statuses
32. For more helpful information, check out our Vendor Help Center by clicking the gear icon and selecting Help Center.