This article defines each possible status a Meld can be in from creation to completion. Melds may be filtered according to their status, and the different Meld statuses may be used as conditions when creating Workflows.
The Meld Status may be viewed on each Meld listed on the Meld page.
Meld Status may also be viewed on the Meld card.
- PENDING ASSIGNMENT indicates the Meld is waiting for the property manager or maintenance coordinator to assign it to a Vendor or Maintenance User.
- PENDING VENDOR ACCEPTANCE indicates the Meld is waiting for the Vendor to accept.
- MORE AVAILABILITY REQUESTED indicates the Meld is waiting for the Vendor or Maintenance User to select their availability.
- PENDING TENANT AVAILABILITY indicates the Meld is waiting for the Tenant to select their availability.
- IN PROGRESS indicates the appointment has been scheduled and the Meld is waiting for the Vendor or Maintenance User to complete the Meld.
- COMPLETED indicates the Vendor or Maintenance User has successfully completed the Meld.
- VENDOR COULD NOT COMPLETE indicates the Vendor was not able to complete the Meld and had marked it via the completion request email or text notification.
- MANAGER CANCELLED indicates the Property Manager or Maintenance Coordinator has rejected the Meld or canceled upon the Tenant request.
- MAINTENANCE COULD NOT COMPLETE indicates the Maintenance Technician was not able to complete the Meld.
- TENANT CANCELLED indicates the Meld was canceled by the Tenant.
- Note: The Tenant can only cancel a Meld when the Property Manager has not assigned the Meld or sent a chat message on the Meld.
- PENDING ESTIMATES indicates the Meld is awaiting estimated charges to be submitted by the vendor, or approval of the estimated charges by the owner or manager.
- Pending management availability is only shown in the Filter Options. On the Meld, it is shown as MORE AVAILABILITY REQUESTED. This status indicates that either the Meld is waiting for the Internal Maintenance Technician to select their availability, or (when tenant presence is required) the tenant requests more availability or all the availability times internal maintenance has provided have passed.