Property Groups allow the ability to limit who can manage the Properties and Units in a Property Group, and to limit the Notifications of the user depending on the Property Group assignment.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open Property Meld and click the Search box.
2. Type the Property name.
3. Select the desired Property from the list.
4. Click the Property name from the Unit card.
Note: By default, the Units are displayed in the Search Bar for quick access. When a Unit is selected, it is required to navigate to the Property in order to assign a Property Group.
5. Click the ellipsis in the upper right of the Property card.
6. Click Edit.
7. Click Search Property Groups.
8. Select the desired Property Group.
9. Click Save.
10. The Property is now assigned to a Property Group.
Note: A Property may be assigned to one or more Property Groups.